Thursday 16 February 2012

Engagement Invitations...

I Thought it was about time that I shared with you what I had been working on while I have been neglecting you .... I Showed you Alfie's Thank you cards & today I'm going to show you a sample Engagement Invitation which I'm making 25 for next week. You can see more invitations / cards on my website www.angelicx.co.uk. The Invitation that I'm showing you is white, Purple & Lilac & It really is pretty .... so here it is
Purple & Lilac Invitation
I really enjoyed making these, The embossing folders that I used really gave a crisp debossed image which just finished the Invitation off, I'm going to start them tonight because I'm really excited... Tomorrow I'll show you the Wedding invitations that I made for a couple from Bolton...

See you soon
Angelic x

No comments: