Thursday 19 April 2012

Invitations with a photo ....

Well I've been doing allot of samples for christening Invitations & I was dying to try out my photo card to use on invitations. I decided to design a christening invitation with a lovely black & white photo of the baby who's christening it is. I then still wanted to make handmade so I made an extra layer & added a lovely satin ribbon & a handmade button. The colours that I used were pink & cream & I think they look lovely together what do you think ....
Digital photo Invitation
I thought that this design could be used for any occasion & because I've still kept it handmade the invitation becomes more personalised..... At the mo I'm making 30 Invitations on a stick for a lovely lady in London as soon as I've finished I'll take a picture & show you what they ALL looked like .......

See you soon

Angelic x

No comments: