Saturday 12 May 2012

A Birthday card for a friend ...

I was asked to make a birthday card for a good friend & I i was told I could do anything that I wanted... So I thought I'd do a colour which I don't use often & I used one of the sentiments from my craft studio & I changed the colour about a bit to match the card. I also had a few rolls of crepe paper & I was wondering if I could make some flowers out of it & it really did work as you can see ...
A Real Friend Card ...

The sentiment was taken from My craft studio CD

Crepe paper flowers with quilled centres ...

Hand made Bunton which i used some old cross stitch thread.

Inside view of the card
I really enjoyed making this card because the flowers were such a challenge & I loved making, It was also the first time I had used my craft studio sentiments & I am really impressed with how it turned out.... Tonight I'm making a start on the wedding & christening samples that Ive been asked to make, & I've also got to make one Invitation on a stick for Middlesex ... So until tomorrow










No comments: