Thursday 17 May 2012

Christening Invitation ...

I've been asked to make a few samples for a little girls Christening so I thought I'd make a scroll invitation with my new butterfly die that I just love!!!!. The paper for the scroll is Quality paper & the design inside can be changed to any colour or design. I also think this invitation would be great for a wedding ... something different & the ribbon can be changed to any colour along with Butterfly .... The Invitations cost £0.80GBP per invite & the envelope is included. I deliver to any country & if you have any questions or queries please contact me at Sugarfairy1@live.co.uk Hope you like them ...

Scroll Invitation

Beatrice the butterfly is so elegant

Little tag to add a little detail

Birdseye View

Inside the invitation is printed on Quality paper
I really enjoyed making this invitations because it just so pretty & elegant ... I'm also busy making some Wedding samples so I'll be sharing them with you very soon ...

Made with Love Angelic

No comments: