Thursday 14 June 2012

Birthday Card with a story ...

Well ... this card has a funny but embarrassing story behind it! I was asked to make a card for someone who loves clothes & hand bags. I decided that I'd make a handmade card and use papers that were soft & cute. So I spent a little time making this card & when it was finished I was so pleased with how it turned out, In the morning  made sure that I picked it up & as I went to get in the car I saw "Charlie" the little dog over the road who I have to say hello to ... I put the card on the boot of my card & went over to see him, I then came back & got in the car & Drove off .... Yes you guessed it ... I left the card on the boot of the car & it flew off onto the road & I was sooo lucky that my Mam watched it & went out & got it just before a car was coming around the corner to squash it.... How Embarrassing!!!! so here is the card ...
Sweet Handbag Card ...

Front View of the Handbag card

Handmade Flower which I used a circle & ripped to create this

Nice friend Quote
So there is the card that was saved by my Mam & saved me hours of work!!! she's the best .... The rose that I had made on the bag I'll be making a little tutorial which I'll be putting on my blog for you all to see how I made it in super quick time. I'm busy making Father's Day cards so I'll be showing you a couple of them over the course of this week so keep an eye out...

Until Then

Angelic x

No comments: