Thursday 19 July 2012

Christening Invitations for Scotland ...

Well.... I've promised to share you these for a while now & I've eventually managed to get them on my blog. They were for a lovely customer & I was able to use a different shape for the invitations & it was such a change to be able to design a different invitation. The photo on the invite worked really well with the colours that they had asked for. Everything was hand made even the little button the butterfly. Prices start at 85p GBP (If you live outside of the UK please email me at angelicsboutique@live.co.uk so I can convert the price to your own currency. So here they are ... 



Photo Invitations with Angelic's Thank you card

I Really loved making them & the shape of the invitations is so grand & beautiful. Tonight I'm making 3 Baby boy cards & 6 Thank you cards so I'll be sharing them with you hopefully tomorrow

So until then

Lots of Love Angelic x





No comments: