Tuesday 17 July 2012

Wedding Favors ...

I thought today I'd share with you some Favors that I've been working on ... I thought I'd move away from the White / Cream Favor boxes that most people have & show you the coloured version. Even though the box in the picture is in Pink the boxes can be made in any colour or even the a mix of colours. The handmade boxes decorated to your theme would start from 80p GBP each plus postage. If you live outside of England please email me at angelicsboutique@live.co.uk & I'll be able to give you a quote in your own currency & advise you on delivery times & costs. So enough of the talking here is the photo's

Favor boxes ideal for Christenings or Weddings






So what do you think? Really Cute & would look lovely on a christening / Wedding table for all your guests. Tomorrow I'll be posting the christening invitations that I promised to share last week....
Lots of love

Angelic x


No comments: