Monday 6 August 2012

Butterfly Invitations ...

This is the first post I'll be sharing today, I have 4 projects that I want to show you that I've been working on over the past 2 weeks.

The first is the Butterfly Invitations ... There is 4 different styles

The picture shows the 4 different style Invitations ...

This is the sign post Invitation & the picture is showing the front view, On the back will have the details of the Occasion.

The 2nd Picture shows my scroll Butterfly Invitation ...


The 3rd Invitation is my Butterfly Lollipop Invitation the first picture is the front & the 2nd is the back with all the details of the occasion ...

The 4th Invitation is a cross between the lollipop & the sign post invitation ...

Because all of the Butterfly Invitations above are all made with Sparkly card so the price for each Invitation is £1 which includes the envelope.

So I have more & I'll be posting more in just a tick...

Toodles ... Angelic x

No comments: