Saturday 25 August 2012

Christening Invitations for Wales ....

I've got to share these invitations with you because they are just so cute. I was asked to make some invitations for a lovely lady from Wales & she wanted a photo of the little girl who was being christened. So I  started to design the invitations to make the lovely photo, I decided to add the butterflies around the photo to make it look like the little girl id looking at the butterflies .... you'll see what I mean when you see the photo...
Photo Invitation with my Thank You card ...

As you can see the butterflies look as if the Invitation is coming alive on the Invite ...



I hope you can see the butterflies close up... I really was pleased with how well these turned out. I've been really busy this weekend so I have loads to share with you .... so until then

Angelic x


No comments: