Sunday 19 August 2012

Navy Blue Wedding Invitations ...

I've just finished samples for a wedding using pearlised Navy blue card. The invitation is very elegant & doesn't need any accessories because it just so pretty the way it is. I was also asked to make a menu choice, RSVP & evening invitation in the same way... They can be made in any colour & would impress your guests before the wedding has begun. So here are the photo's I really hope you can see that in this case "less is more" ...

Invitations can be made in any colour ...
Prices start from 90p each (If you live outside of the UK please email me at angelicsboutique@live.co.uk so I can email you a quote in your own currency. I've been really busy this weekend & I'll be showing you some Christenings Invitations for Wales which are being delivered tomorrow... So until then Angelic x 

No comments: