Saturday 18 August 2012

Paper flowers in a Glass Vase ...

Well I decided to try & make a little bunch of flowers using Tissue paper & I was so pleased with how they turned out. they would be great for a Birthday card, get well card, Weddings .... Any occasion really & would definitely be appreciated by the person you were given it to. So if you would like to order please contact Angelicsboutique@live.co.uk & let me know which colours you would like it to be & what you would like your message to say & I can either deliver it to your address or to the person you are sending it to ....


Paper Peony Roses




Well there you have it... I would love to hear what you you think. I'm going to be making a few more of these in different colours & also a Sympathy little rose to to show that I care. I'll be sharing all of these next week so please come back & take a look.

Lots Of Love Angelic x


No comments: