Sunday 16 September 2012

Butterfly christening invitations....

OMG.... What a busy week I've had & after my printer died on me & my dog "Bob" going in to get 5 Teeth out I manged (Just) to get theses lovely Christening Invitations for Ireland & Wedding Invitations Completed in time. The photograph that I was given gave me an idea for the invite & I went from there ...

Front view of the invitation

Back of the Invitations
 As you can see all of the butterflies have little jewels on them to add another dimension to the invitation. I really enjoyed making these invitation because they have detail on the front as well as the back & look stunning without the bow.
Ive still got 2 more christening orders to for fill which I'm working on today so when Ive finished I'll be able to share them with you ...

So until then Angelic x

No comments: