Wednesday 26 September 2012

Lollipop Invitations ... In Greek!!!

I know that I've been neglecting you but I really have been busy trying to get my orders out on time... I decided that I would share my biggest achievement so far .... The invitations that i was asked to do were 3 in English & 37 in Greek, It was a challenge but I really enjoyed it so here they are...
English & Greek Butterfly Invitations


 
This is the front view of the invitation with the description "Baby's Name" Christening day...

English & Greek description
The back view has all the detail of the christening & Makes a little change to detail on the front of the invite....

Printed in Greek
& here is the challenge .... I was really pleased with myself & am so proud that I can now offer my services to other Countries...

Tomorrow I'm going to share with you invitations for an 85th Birthday that I was asked to do...

So until then

Angelic x

No comments: