Wednesday 3 October 2012

Business Cards ...

Well.... I have something different to to show you today " My Handmade Business Cards". I decided that I'm going to provide a service where I can design & make your business cards for that extra special touch that will make your business stand out against all the rest. If you are interested you can email me at angelicsboutique@live.co.uk. So back to my business card ... I really wanted a design that I liked & that represented me! So I got my thinking cap on & I came up with this ...


Front Detail

a little message on the back
As you can see my card is 6" x 4" & is double sided, with a little message on the back for my customers.

Tonight I'm making a couple of cards so I'll be sharing them with you tomorrow ...

So until then Angelic x

No comments: