Friday 12 October 2012

Butterfly Birthday Card...

I thought I'd try something different last night & I thought I'd use a large butterfly embellishment as the centre piece for my Easel card.... At first I was going to use a lilac butterfly but I really love red & I don't often use it so I used the red with Anna Griffin Paper to match ...
 
Front View








The little sign that is attached to the card was hand designed. The card design is an Easel & Its very different to the standard cards that you would by in the shops. The red "chocolate" Bow is a perfect stopper for the card

Sparkly Butterfly Embellishment


So as you can see the Butterfly just adds another dimension to the card & the red works really well with the Anna Griffin Paper.... This weekend I have lots of Birthday cards to make as well as trying to make my stock for a Christmas Fayre So until tomorrow .... Angelic x









No comments: