Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas Floral Arrangements ...

Well I promised you that I would share some more of my Christmas samples ... & here is the next one. I decided to use artificial flowers & put them in a Vintage style Bucket which could be used again for planting herbs or a lovely lavender plant in the new year. The floral arrangements come in Medium & Large, you can also add a personal touch by writing your own message. You can purchase these at www.angelicsboutique.co.uk in my "Quick Shop" then all that is left to pay will be postage..
Vintage style Christmas Floral Arrangements ..
In the large bucket there is 3 large Pointsettia's & in the Medium there is one. They would make lovely presents which won't die after Christmas has past. They would also be perfect for a loved one who is in Hospital or a hospice over the Christmas..

Tomorrow I'm going to share my Leaflet that I have just made to show case all of Angelic's Boutique Christmas Collection & Olivia Lilly's collection

No comments: