Sunday 6 January 2013

Christening Invitations for Mansfield ...

So here it is my Third Sample for Mansfield ... This invitation is a card style Invite, I really love the colour of this invite because the pink is really pink but I think it would look equally as nice in Blue, Yellow or Lilac...
The Front of the invite has been cut away so the detail can be seen through the card

Button Detail but it can have a butterfly attached to the Ribbon
I've kept the design on the detail the same as I really love the butterflies & Bunton on the front....

I really hope that you have loved the Three samples that I have shared with you today, I've really enjoyed making them.... For this week I've got some Wedding Invitations & Birthday cards to make so I'll be sharing them with you soon

So until then .... Lots of Love Angelic xx

No comments: