Sunday 6 January 2013

Christening Invitations

Well... I've got three posts to share with you today & that's because I've just finished three samples for a customer & I'm going to share them with you.

The first invitation is the Lollipop Invitation with the large butterfly on the front
Front View of the Lollipop Invitation
I loved the colours of this invitation but they can be changed to any colour that you would like. The butterfly paper that is underneath the butterfly was designed by myself & all the colours were matched so that they go perfectly together...
Back View of the invite with all the detail
My customer who asked for the samples loves butterflies so I decided to add a view butterfly graphics to the back of the invite....

So that's my first post my second one is close behind ...

Lots of Love Angelic xx

No comments: