Thursday 3 January 2013

Place Settings ...

Happy New Year everyone & I've been a little busy bee getting my Place Setting Samples ready to distribute to local Wedding Venues in time for the "Wedding Season"..

The 1st Place setting is a Paper Flower which can be made in any colour & would look stunning in your table ...
Paper flower with Ribbon Detail..

Up close to show you that the paper flowers really do look real....
The 2nd Place Setting is the Peony Rose, which can be made in any colour & is the Cheapest place setting out of the three designs...
Peony Rose with Tag which I Can print your guests name on for that professional touch.

Embossed Name Tag
The last Place setting is the Butterfly which can be made in any colour & can either be laid flat or it will fix to a wine glass. This place setting is the updated version to my last "Wine glass place settings" as it is a lot bigger.
Butterfly Place settings

All Handmade & Hand Cut ... even the little embossed button

Embossed Butterfly Name Tag

Butterfly Place settings standing up ...
So there are my 3 place settings & I hope you liked them, I'll let you know how I get on when I distributed them to the venues..... But you can purchase them here or on my Web site wwwangelicsboutique.co.uk for your own occasions ...

I'm making some Christening samples soon so I'll be sharing them with you very soon .... So until then Angelic xx

No comments: