Friday 22 February 2013

Sliver and Pink Wedding Invitations...

Hi Everyone I know its been a long time ... I've been so busy with getting a new dog & loads of orders which are going to be in Spanish!!!!!! I'm so excited. But onto today's post I was asked to make a couple of Samples for a Wedding in the colours Sliver & Pink so here they are ....
2 Samples ....
 The two samples were one the basic Pocket Style Invitation & The other one was the heart & if you turn it around all of the detail & the RSVP slot in the back.

Pock Style Invitation ...
The customer who wanted the samples asked if I could put a rose design on them so I thought I'd put it on the ribbon....
Heart shaped Invitation ....
I just loved this idea I put lovely flower detail in the corner of the Heart & then when you turn it over there is a pocket in the back where all the smaller Hearts fit to put your Day / Evening invitation & RSVP

So there you have it my wedding Invitations, I'll be sharing lots more over this week ....

See you all soon Angelic xx

No comments: