Wednesday 24 April 2013

Birthday cards for a Lady...

Good Afternoon Everyone ... I'm going to share with you two cards both for a Birthday & I've also created a  new badge for the back of the card which I think really sets it off ... The first card is for a Niece & I made a tent card just for a change
Blue & Cream

As you can see the card is made up of flowers & butterflies (My Favourite). The badge in the bottom right hand box is going to be added to all my cards as it makes everything look professional & as it has my website address on I'll be advertising work.

Everyday Birthday Card
The photo above is an Everyday Birthday card its size is only 6" x 6" but I was very pleased with the over all look ...."Elegant" which is what I was looking for. the metal flower is one of my trinkets that I pick up when I'm out & about looking at Crafty things!!!

Tonight I'm going to be making a New Baby card, & a Golden Wedding Card so I'll be able to share one of them with you tomorrow

Lots of Love Angela xx

No comments: