Thursday 18 April 2013

Birthday Invitations Pixies and Pirates ...

I've been dying to share with you the latest Invitations that I've just made for a customer.... The theme was Pixies & Pirates & it was a fancy dress party. At first I had a bit of a block because Pixies / Fairies are soft & beautiful but Pirates are masculine ... But I have to say that eventually I made a sample which was perfect. & Here they are ....
Double Sided ....
Front & Back View of the invitation

Details of the party

Back View of the invite with a personalised Poem

I Curled up the corner to give the feel of a treasure island map...
I've already sent these out to the customer so I'm just waiting to here back if she liked them .... Figures crossed she does.... Next project on the list is Baby Riley's Thank you cards so I'll be able to share them with you when I've finished them... Until Then Angelic xx

No comments: