Monday 22 April 2013

Little Boys Thank You Cards ...

Well, today I'm going share with you Thank you cards that I was asked to make for a little boy's Christening. They were 8" x 8" in size & the photo in the middle really suited the style of the card because the little blue jumper that he was wearing matched the blue of the card .... 

Riley's Thank you cards....
This card can be made in any colour, for Little Boys or Little Girls. on the back of the card is a little pocket with a card inside for you to write a little message to the person you are sending the card to... I really loved making this card because Little Riley is so photogenic that he made my card look fantastic!.

Tomorrow I'm going to share with you a "Best Friend's Hen Party Card" so until then 
Lots of Love Angelic xx

No comments: