Monday 8 April 2013

Wedding Invitations in Jade Green & Turquoise...

I have been dying to show you these wedding invitations that I was asked to make in the theme Jade Green & Turquoise but the customer wanted it in the style of one of my cards that I had made. It was a challenge but I really enjoyed making them & I think its going to be my new design ...

New style Day Time Wedding Invitation ...
I know what your thinking the colours go better than you thought they would ....
Different Fonts
I also played around with the fonts & Used different style that matched the invitation theme.

Chinese Rose
There was 1 large rose & 2 small roses & 2 Leaves on each invite & Everything had to be hand cut which took time.


The RSVP's were cut using the frame of the invite & were plain on the detail side but then as you can see on the reverse side is the polka dot in Jade Green & Turquoise....... I'm still really busy for forgive me for not sharing but I promise you when I get the chance I will. Until then Angelic xx

No comments: