Wednesday 12 June 2013

Thank you 3D Card ....

I Know ... I was supposed to be sharing 2 posts yesterday but the computer crashed & I couldn't get back on, So I'm going to share it with you now.

As you all know I'm always looking for different ways to make cards & I came up with this one. on my travels I picked up some metal Handbags & decided to use them as the "Envelope" & put The "Thank You" card inside. I made paper flowers for the handbag with Co-ordinating paper....
Handbag Thank you card ...
I Loved creating & Making this card & the colours worked really well with the gold mesh handbag. I did however burn my fingers on the Glue gun lots times but the end result was worth it.

I'm going to share with you now 2 Birthday Cards that Ive just made for a customer... so stay tuned!

Lots Of Love Angelic xx

No comments: