Tuesday 9 July 2013

Vintage Save the Dates ...

I've been making allot of samples for customers, & today I'm going to share my 3 "Vintage Save the Dates" samples.

Vintage style....
I made 3 different styles using colours that would match a vintage wedding theme

Postcard

I loved making the postcard Save the Date because its very unusual and colourful & would be perfect for a vintage wedding.... Prices start from 70p which includes the envelope (For international orders please email me at Angelicsboutique@live.co.uk for a quote in your own currency & Transport costs.





Magnetic Flower
Make sure that your guests don't forget your wedding date .... This Save the Date has a small magnet inside so your guests can stick it to the fridge or freezer ...Prices start from 80p which includes the envelope (For international orders please email me at Angelicsboutique@live.co.uk for a quote in your own currency & Transport costs.











Square Frame

Simple Idea but looks stunning ... the idea behind this particular "Save the Date" was that the invitations would carry the same theme / Style.....Prices start from 70p which includes the envelope (For international orders please email me at Angelicsboutique@live.co.uk for a quote in your own currency & Transport costs.











So there are my 3 Samples & I am so happy with them & it would be so hard to choose .... Which would you like?. All Save the dates can be changed to any colour theme, to purchase any of my Invitations / Save the dates go to my website www.angelicsboutique@live.co.uk or email me at Angelicsboutique@live.co.uk.

Thank you so much Angelic xx

No comments: