Tuesday 23 July 2013

Wedding Invitations in Green & Peach ...

I've been dying to finish these invitations so I could share them with you, They are a pocket style invitation & the RSVP / Evening Invitation slots in the back of the invitation & it just keeps everything neat & tidy.
My customer emailed me a Pin Interest chart with lots of different things including the palette for the theme of her Wedding..... "Apple Green & Peach". After making a few samples I designed this invitation & I am so Proud of myself because they really are pretty.
Pocket Style invitation ...
 lets start at the top:- This is the front view of the invitation which has been embossed & hand cut. On the bottom picture, is the inside view with all the detail of the Fabulous Wedding...

The invitations can be made in any colour to match your theme & There is 4 different style embossing patterns to choose from. Prices start from £1.50 which includes the envelope, The evening invitation (Not Shown) prices start from 70p. If you do not live in Mainland UK please email me at angelicsboutique@live.co.uk for a quote in your own currency.

All invitations & accessories can be purchased from my website www.angelicsboutique@live.co.uk

Thank you so much for looking at my blog lots of love Angelic xx

No comments: