Friday 16 August 2013

"Wedding" .... Order of Service

So here is my last post today, as you can see I've been really busy & I've still got 2 orders that I'm on with now, which I'll be able to share them with you next week. But for today's post I'm sharing with you Order of Service & the brides theme colours were Turquoise & Jade Green & matched the invitations that I had made her back in May 2013.

Different views of the Order of Service
There was allot of work that went into making these each flower had to be hand cut & quilled & on every large Chinese rose I had glued a white pearl which started a disaster because I kept getting the hot glue on my fingers & I had blisters on my fingers for about 3 days which wasn't nice, but it was worth it.....

Next time i'm going to be sharing some Vintage Birthday Cards that I've making so until then Love Angelic x

No comments: