Monday 9 September 2013

Save the Date .... Tea party Style

I just have to share with you this lovely save the date that I have been asked to make for a wedding that is having a Tea Party Theme ....

The Brides colours are Baby pink & Sage green & Bunting was a must.
Prices for the Save the date are 80p (GBP) each which includes the envelope, I do ship internationally, so if you live outside the UK mainland please email me at  angelicsboutique@live.co.uk & I'll be able to email you a quote in your own currency & the delivery charge.
Save the dates....
Technical Information
The invitation is made from
Base card is 220GSM,
Printed top card is 160GSM

The flower is made with Air - drying clay but is it really light & is perfect for posting.

The Save the date can be made in any colour or style to match your theme of your Wedding.

I've got lots to post today because I've been really busy & this probably the 1st time time I've had to share them with you.

Lots of Love Angelic xx

No comments: