Tuesday 5 November 2013

"Save the Date" in a tea party theme vintage wedding ....

Hello Strangers!!... I've been so busy that I just didn't have the time to share with you my orders that I have been making so over the next couple of days I'm going to try & post them so you can see what I've been up to ...
My first order was for a lovely bride in south Shields who's theme for here wedding was a Teacup Vintage wedding in Pink & Sage green. These little cards were just perfect & it was the first time that I had used air drying clay for the invites making the flowers & dusting them in a plum colour which just looked fab on the card.

Save the date Cards in Pink & Sage ...

The save the date cards can be purchased by emailing me at Angelicsboutique@live.co.uk & they can be made in any colour or theme that you have chosen..

Lots of Love Angelic x

No comments: