Wednesday 15 January 2014

Photo Thank you cards for a Christening... Ireland

I can't believe my last post was November 5th 2013 ... I've been so busy that I just didn't have time to update my blog, so I thought I'd share with you Thank you cards that are going out to the customer in today.

The customer wanted a photograph of Baby Bobby on the front & they personalised it with a message on the front of the card & a little poem in the middle of the card.

Photograph Thank you card

Thank you card (Other Views)
I Loved making this card the little "Bobby Tag" was all hand cut & I added a little string which I felt just added a lovely touch to the card.

The above cards can be designed in any colour, If your thinking of ordering thank you cards why not try Angelicsboutique@live.co.uk & click on the link to ask me a question.

Thank you so much Angelic's Boutique x

No comments: