Monday 3 February 2014

Vintage Birthday Card...

Good afternoon everyone! and thank you for looking at my blog, I'm going to share with you today a 30th Birthday card which I just loved making, In fact I got that carried away hand stamping & Cutting that It was way passed midnight when I finished it ...
Vintage Birthday Card!
As you can see I've used different textures....

Add caption






The flower in the picture to the left was hand stamped & cut out using a die cutting machine & then I added the bling later ....









Hand stamped using ink pads






To add the vintage look to my card I used Tim Holtiz stamping pads










Finishing touches







The reason why I loved this card is because everything was made by hand & even if you look behind the bow there is a handmade flower & a hand stamped little writing card.









So there is it My lovely Vintage card... Tomorrow I'll be sharing with you some Lollipop Christening Invitations in Pink & Green ....

Love Angelic x

No comments: