Tuesday 29 April 2014

Wedding Season is here .....

Hi Everyone, I thought today I had a little time to share with you an order which I've just finished. The theme of the wedding was Sage & Lilac & all the accessories matched the invites & the save the dates.

Seating plan, Table names, Menu's &  Place settings

As you can see they all matched & i was very pleased with the way turned out.

Place settings

A lot of hard work went into making these as the are made out of tissue & then attached to a wire, but they look so much like a Rose & look stunning on a table.

Menu's
I was asked to make menu's around the theme, I used the same paper that was used on all the Wedding stationery.

Table names
 The bride supplied me with the names for the tables which I added the rose with the pearl to bring everything together.

I'm currently on with 2 more orders so hopefully I'll get time to share them with you.

Lots of Love Angelic x



No comments: