Wednesday 25 June 2014

Wedding Dress Hangers...

Good afternoon viewers, I've been like a busy bee with Weddings, Christenings & Hen party Favour bags, So I thought I'd pop on here & share with you an order which I was asked to ... Decorate a wooden Hanger in the same style as the Bride to be's Invitations.





This was very new to me, But they I'm over the moon with how gorgeous they look. The theme was Champagne & Cream with a little bling. The heart attached has the name of the person E.g  " Bride" or "Mother of the Bride" & the date of the Wedding.

I think this a lovely touch especially when one of your photographs is the picture of the Wedding Dress Hanging up.

You can purchase your personalised wedding hanger at www.angelicsboutique.co.uk or by emailing angelicsboutique@live.co.uk

Lots of Love Angelic x

No comments: