Monday 22 September 2014

Wedding Signs ...

Hello everyone,

I've been so busy with Wedding season that I've just got the time to share with you a few of my orders ... 1st one I have to share was for a lovely bride who asked me to make some signs for the wedding, Table numbers, Welcome sign & Seating plan.




Emma & Paul's Wedding ...

The theme for the wedding was English roses & pale pinks.

Welcome Sign
 First I made the welcome sign, the bride supplied the frame which was white wood.

Table Plan
The table plan was made in pale pink & the I used the same pattern as her welcome sign.

Wishing tags & Sign
The tags had a lovely quote on the front, & the sign for the wishing tree was made with the same pattern / colours & a beautiful pale pink ribbon.

Candy Buffet sign
The Bride specifically asked me not to make the wording too cheesy like "Love is Sweet" so I used a little poem that worked perfect for her.

Table Numbers
The bride supplied the little hearts & all I did was decorate the inside with the same pattern & colours & they worked well with her theme

I loved making the finishing touches, they looked so pretty & to all brides out in the world by supplying the frames & hearts cuts the cost to your wedding stationery so you can have a lovely venue without the BIG price tag....

Lots of Love Angelic x

No comments: