Tuesday 26 May 2015

Hen Party Bags & Badges

When I was asked to make this order I was so excited, Vintage bags, Badges, Straws & The Hen Sash. I started on the bags personalising each one

Hen party bags
Hen Party Bags
When I'd finished them I was so proud of how well they had came out.

The second item to make was the badges, the customer wanted hens on the badges with the names of the people who were invited

Hen badges

They are 5cm in size and are just the right size for a vintage hen

The next item that I decided to make was the straws, all I had to do was personalise them with a little flag

Personalised Straws
And finally the last thing to make was the sash ...

The Hen's sash
As you can see I tried to match all the items, You can order any of the items above from the link below

http://www.angelicsboutique.co.uk/#!hen-partys/cht

Thank you so much Angela x

No comments: