Thursday 28 May 2015

Royal Blue Wedding Invitations


I don't often get asked to make invitations in Royal Blue & to be honest I was worried how they would turn out... But after I had made the sample I was really pleased.

Envelope style wedding Invitations
Additional Cards

 I used pearlised Royal Blue card with cream inserts & A little Cream bow with a diamante. The bride to be didn't want a RSVP but wanted a card with a little poems about her gifts to add the finishing touches.

I have also made this invitation in Blush pink

Blush pink & neutrals

Wedding Details & RSVP cards
The above style can be made in any colour & is very different to the normal invitation styles that are out in the market today. If you would like to order a Free sample click on the link below

Sample Envelope style with Diamante

No comments: