Sunday 27 September 2015

Santa's Letters

I've being very excited making the samples for the Santa's Letters this year because I'm tried to come up with a perfect idea to keep the magic alive.



Santa's Letters pack 
So this is how it works....

Once you have placed your order a Letter to Santa will arrive so you or your child can fill in the letter which will be returned to the North Pole (my address) & using this information I'll write a Letter from Santa which will come in a handmade gold envelope with a beautiful red chocolate box style bow & a charm (charms may vary)

Price £5.50 plus P&P & you can order from my website www.angelicsboutique.co.uk

Baby's first Christmas Letter from Santa Claus
Here is a lovely gift that can be kept as a keepsake. It is personalised with the child's name & the date he or she was born.

Price £4 plus P&P & you can order from my website www.angelicsboutique.co.uk


Magical Reindeer Food
Everyone knows the reindeer's need magical food to find their way to your house. The food comes in a bottle with a hand cut personalised tag.

Price £2.50 plus P&P & you can order from my website www.angelicsboutique.co.uk


Lots of Love xxx

No comments: