Friday 21 October 2011

Nyah & Evie's Aunty Card ....

Well I thought that I would show you the card I made last night & it was just perfect for Nyah & Evie to give to their Auntie. The paper was from an old collection by do crafts & the little butterfly was from a collection from Kan Ban where they had Flowers & butterflies in the pack. The swivel was made with clear elastic you'll see what I mean when you see it... here it is ...
Swivel Card

Butterfly from the kanban collection

Swivel  card standing up
Special bow
So a really easy card ending up looking really nice & I got a really nice comment on Face Book off their Auntie which I was so chuffed about ... tonight I'm going to practise quilling so I'll post another Mans birthday   card tomorrow ..
so until then

Angelic x

No comments: