Sunday 29 July 2012

Table Centre Pieces ...

Well today i was sooooo excited, I went to decorate a Christening Venue, & I made a few Centre Pieces & also I made other matching items and also the Christening Cake & Cupcakes. So instead of me going on I'll show you the pictures ...
Centre Piece with a difference
This centre piece is so different, They can be made in any colour & the style can be changed to suit any occasion.

Now for the cake & Cupcakes ...








I had so much fun making the cake & Cupcakes ... we were asked on the Friday night to help out with the cake & we all know how I love a challenge so I jumped at it & this what I came up with ... Good job Mam can cook because I just do the decorating....

I'll be posting the cupcake toppers soon ....
Until Then ...

Lots of Love Angelic x

No comments: