Thursday 12 July 2012

Wedding Butterfly Place Setting "Name" Cards ...

Wow What a week, I was asked to make 127 Wine place settings for a wedding on the "21st July" for the USA... Well you all know how I love a challenge & a challenge it was. All of the butterflies, tags & even the bows were hand cut. I did get my mam to help out cutting the butterflies which she did a super job. The wedding theme was Coral & Lilac so I did 65 lilac with the coral tag & the 65 with the Lilac with the Coral tag (I made 3 extra just in case the bride to be makes a mistake when writing them out or if more guests arrive) & I'm really pleased with the way they turned out.
They are all wrapped up with my "Thank you" card & on there to the US... So here they are ...

Place Settings & my lovely Thank you card...

I can type in the names from your guest list or you can write them in yourself ...

Up close sparkly butterfly ....

So there are my Butterfly Place settings & the detail in the butterfly is amazing, They can be cut in any colour & would be great for any occasion, Birthdays, Christenings Or an anniversary.

I've also just finished Christening Invitations for Scotland so I'll be sharing them with you tomorrow ...

So until Then Angelic x

No comments: