Friday 27 January 2012

A Birthday card for a cat lover ...

Well I think I should start by saying Sorry for neglecting you! I have been really busy with trying to set up my website www.angelicx.co.uk " Angelic's Boutique". You can purchase Invitations, Cards & much more .... but it is still under construction & there is loads of work still to do. Anyway back to business I was asked to do a Card for a cat lover. So I decided to get a really cute b;lack & white picture of a Kitten & made a lovely frame style card & added a Lovely Quote from Anna Griffin Collection.... so here is the card I hope it was worth the wait.

Black & White photo of a Kitten in between 2 dirty work boots

Lucky to be friends was a quote from Anna Griffin

I used a really thin ribbon & wrapped it around the card a few times

Back of the card & you can write on the back of the verse
I do hope it was worth the wait.... over the weekend I have to get started on the 40 wedding Invitations & 50 baby thank you cards.... & not forgetting the Birthday cards I've been asked to make.... So tomorrow i think I'll be sharing with you a new style wedding Invitation so until then

Angelic x

No comments: