Friday 10 February 2012

Baby Alfie's Thank You cards...

I Know Hello Stranger.... My Excuse is I have been really busy doing Wedding Invites & Thank You cards so I am sorry. I decided to show you baby Alfies thank you cards ... I Embossed the frames with a lovely flower design & them hand made a flower & added a White Ribbon & a Peg. They did take a while because the first design I wasn't happy with but this design was just perfect ...
Just part of the 50 that I made

Little Thank you Frame from Alfie

Handmade flower with the little white peg

Embossed flower frame
Well that was Little Alfies thank you cards & I really enjoyed making them... Tonight I'm making a few samples Invitations for an engagement party & I can begin to tell you how excited I am to start making them I have some really good ideas up my sleeve.... I will be posting tomorrow so Please tune in for that.. Until then

Angelic x

No comments: